Automatically download and install this map
using the MinecraftEdu Server Launcher. Learn more
You may also manually download the world from here
- This map works with 1.6.4 build 6
- This maps plays best in MCEdu mode with night enabled.
- Remind students that they should calculate the answer before they enter the EC Answer System Room
- If a students gets the answer correct, they will get food as a reward, if it is incorrect they will get rotten flesh.
- It incorporates the use of the scoreboard system and will track correct and answered data for each student.
Fluently add, subtract, multiply, and divide multi-digit decimals using the standard algorithm for each operation.
ITSE Standard 2 - Communication and Collaboration
Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
ITSE Standard 5 - Digital Citizenship
Students understand human, cultural, and societal issues related to technology and practice legal and ethical behavior Teacher