Automatically download and install this map
using the MinecraftEdu Server Launcher. Learn more
You may also manually download the world from here
- This map has not been fully implemented with pre-determined learning goals.
- This maps plays best in MCEdu mode with student building disallowed.
- The timers and scoreboard system are setup to time students to the hundredth of a second.
- Each student's time will be visible by holding the tab key. The number beside each name is the time.
- The two digits to the far right represent tenths and hundredths of a second.
- For example: 923 would be 9.23 seconds.
- This data collection map quite easily translates into a mean, median, mode, and range lesson as well.
- Students should be encouraged to try both race types and discuss the differences.
- No horses were hurt in the making of this map.
Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals to hundredths, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.
ITSE Standard 2 - Communication and Collaboration
Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
ITSE Standard 5 - Digital Citizenship
Students understand human, cultural, and societal issues related to technology and practice legal and ethical behavior