Automatically download and install this map
using the MinecraftEdu Server Launcher. Learn more
You may also manually download the world from here
- This maps plays best in MCEdu mode with student building disallowed.
- Student should teleport into the map, get a journal for documenting findings.
- There are only three teleporters, as one group can just walk to the red brick factory.
- Students will go to the factories in groups, but can work independently on the calculations.
- This data collection map quite easily translates into a mean, median, mode, and range lesson as well.
- Once students have completed the 10 minute cycle, they can begin working on the three posted goals.
- Students that complete the goals early, can begin to build a connection (bridge or stairs) to the other factories)
Solve multi-step word problems posed with whole numbers and having whole-number answers using the four operations, including problems in which remainders must be interpreted. Focus on multiplication of 2-digit to 4-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers.
ITSE Standard 2 - Communication and Collaboration
Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
ITSE Standard 5 - Digital Citizenship
Students understand human, cultural, and societal issues related to technology and practice legal and ethical behavior Teacher