Required MinecraftEdu Hosted ModsYou can obtain these mods using the MinecraftEdu Launcher
Required Additional ModsYou need to obtain these mods yourself
- Make sure computercraft, computercraftedu, and worldedit are installed.
- Download .zip and unpack it
- Run map folder on server
- Enter server with teacher privledges and name: Admin
- Following the directions on the signs in the control room, activate all the command blocks in the right order
- Destribute maps (located in the .zip file) to students or give them the jpeg file so they may zoom in and out of the map
- Right click that computer in the back of the command room to activate the 10 second redstone timer to delete dropped items
Now explain the rules to students:
- They cannot build
- They cannot craft
- The map is survival
- There are survival tools located around the map at different checkpoints
- Students can hunt for food and cook in furnaces located at all safe houses
- They are required to activate all ten quest objectives for victory
- Once all quest objectives are activated they must find their way to the exit cave labeled on the map
- They will start the game invisible and the invisibility will be turned off by the teacher at first sunset
- First one to exit wins! They will be teleported off the map to a nearby village where the can spend the rest of the time in survival
- Note: Students who successfully exit should immediately sleep in the bed located in the village so that they can reset their spawn
Use geographic research sources to acquire information, answer questions and solve problems.
Use maps, graphs, statistical data, timelines, charts and diagrams to interpret, draw conclusions and make predictions.