Published by MichaelMisha • Posted 1132 days ago
This super flat world starts with a supply store that uses command blocks to give students essential crafting ingredients.
Technology > Computer Science - Multipurpose
World Details and Requirements
Created by: Michael Misha
World version: 1.0
Supported MinecraftEdu Versions: 1.7.10
World Type: Mission Based
Tags: crafting, survival, SuperFlat, Bibliocraft, ComputerCraftEdu, CustomNPCs, 1.7.10
Required MinecraftEdu Hosted ModsYou can obtain these mods using the MinecraftEdu Launcher
- World type: Super Flat
- Recommended Mode: Survival
- Recommended Setting: Students Can Build
- Purpose: The supply store in this multipurpose world enables students to keep themselves well-supplied with essential crafting ingredients, rather than needing the teacher to put them in creative mode or needing the teacher to continually manually refill their supplies/chests. Students *love* "shopping" and crafting their own materials from the ingredients provided, and they *love* being in survival mode.
- Example Use: Students can use the supplies in the store to build a scale model of their school campus.
- Note: The store is protected by Build Disallow Blocks under the foundation.
- Note: Command blocks are underneath the store floor and linked to pressure plates. Feel welcome to modify the ingredients in the store to fit your needs.
- Note: Spawn point is set at approximately 0, 0 (x, z).
- Note: Time is locked at approximately 6 p.m. so students can easily see which direction is west and can infer the other directions.
- This is the first thing I've uploaded, so thanks in advance for any feedback/tips you might provide!
- Coming soon: I plan to create a supply store that requires payment (such as emeralds) for each incredient. This will be useful for at least 2 scenarios: 1. Token enconomies in which students earn currency by completing in-game or out-of-game tasks, and then they can purchase more/better supplies for building. 2. Building challenges that require students to stay within a given budget.